jueves, 24 de septiembre de 2009

Transantiago


I don’t take buses usually because I drive a car, I either can say how was the system of buses before Transantiago System, because in that time my dad used to take me to the school. I use Transantiago eventualy since its implementation, but my experiencie had been awfu at the first timel! Some background I can give tell about it are that Transantiago is a public transport system born to improve the old yellow buses system in Santiago, it would be a big chance for everybody in the city for best, but despite of the great plan of the creators of this system it was a chaos. In the first day of operation only 1400 buses took to the streets, a 72% than the total of buses, the lack routes generated chaos in various parts of the capital, which continued in the days following, agglomeration, travel delays and widespread discomfort between cityzens, faillure in implementation of recovery rate system. When I was a user of this system I hated, buses was fulled I was always delayed and as secudary effect Underground became a jungle!! It was horrible! Today Transantiago is better than before there’re more routes, the system is more coordinated, there’re more buses, the frecuency is better and the system of recovery rates is working without any major problems.
Some things that I would like to change from this system is frequency of the buses It could be more regular and quality of the machines it could be better adapted for older people and handicapped people and that buses could have their own way on the streets.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario