jueves, 27 de agosto de 2009

A country that I would like to visit


One country that I would like to visit is England, specifically the city of London, I’ve never been there I only have seen pictures of it, but I dream to visit that country. I love its history, its architecture, its monuments, the people seem to be quiet nice and the culture is interesting. If I go there I would take a lot of pictures of the greastest places there as the Big Ben, Thames River, Buckingham palace, London Bridge, Westminster Abbey, Piccadilly Circus, Oxford Street and its beautiful parks as Green Park, Victoria’s park, Saint James Park! Of course, I would like to buy souvenir for my friends and family. I’d like to travel with my family and with my boyfriend too. I’d love to eat different kind of foods, I’ve never heard about english food it’s such a mystery to me, I hope I like it.
I think I am a very open person who loves meeting new people, new cultures and doing new things. Another thing that I would really like to do is going to see the London Orchestra. I like classical music.
When I was younger I dreamt of living in London but I changed my mind maybe I'd only study there, because I think there’re good universities and it’s a good place to do a postgraduate course.

5 comentarios:

  1. Wow!
    Beautiful images, I think England is a very interesting country, I would love to visit it too, for its history, landscapes, culture and people, maybe someday we can go together my friend, take care, see you!

    =)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello my friend!

    The pictures are very beatiful!
    The place is like a dream!
    Me too I would like to know this country...

    Take care dear!
    =)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi!

    I would like to visit England too, I think that it's an amazing country

    I hope that you can visit it someday

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hello!!

    We all like this country, we could go all together

    =P

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Everything you think about England is true except for English food, which is horrible. Fortunately nowadays there are many options, you can try lots of different ethnic food there. I hope you go there in summer or at least in spring because the weather is awful in the cold seasons.
    Probably the best things in England are the museums (which are free!!), the antics marquets and the parks.

    ResponderEliminar