jueves, 13 de agosto de 2009

Experiences during the first term

My experience during the first term was good, I’ve learnt a lot of things and I got good marks, that made myself feel proud. I studied about specific areas of my career, for example, educational psychology, clinical psychology, organizational psychology, community psychology, forensic psychology and some other general things as english, which I improved a lot. While I had good results, however I end up the term a little bit confused about my vocation, but I’m better right now, at least I’m trying. Despite of anything I had company of my friends Carolina and Constanza, without them everything could be worst.
In my free time I did volunteer work at Teleton, my passion, actually. Working with families and handicaped children, I felt fulfilled and motivated!
I also passed good times with my boyfriend, we hung out, we went to dance and gathered with other friends, we traveled together and we did many fun things.
Some challenges I had to face was the academic load, sometimes I couldn’t do some things that I like most, because I had to study or do many works for university.
The worst thing I had to face was the death of a very dear friend one mouth ago, it was veryhard. Well another bad things were my car crashing and when I had all my documents lost (ID, drive lincence, etc).
Well, I hope I have a better term, but I am happy anyway!

1 comentario:

  1. You sound like a very optimistic girl. Good for you.
    Please correct as necessary:

    My experience during the first term was good, I ( ) learnt a lot of things and I got good marks, that (made myself feel proud). I studied about specific areas of my career, for example, educational psychology, clinical psychology, organizational psychology, community psychology, forensic psychology and some other general things as english, which I improved a lot. While I had good results ( comma) however I (end) up the term a little bit confused about my vocation, but I’m FEELING better ABOUT IT right now, at least I’m trying. Despite ( ) (anything) I had THE company of my friends Carolina and Constanza, without them everything WOULD HAVE BEEN WORSE.
    In my free time I did volunteer work at Teleton, my passion, actually. Working with families and handicaped children, I felt fulfilled and motivated!
    I also (passed- USE VERB SPEND) good times with my boyfriend, we hung out, we went to dance and gathered with other friends, we traveled together and we did many fun things.
    Some (challenges) I had to face was the academic load, sometimes I couldn’t do some things that I like mostTLY because I had to study or do many ASSIGNMENTS for THE university.
    The worst thing I had to face was the death of a very dear friend one moNth ago, it was veryhard. Well another bad things were my car crashing and when I had all my documents lost (ID, drivING lincence, etc).
    Well, I hope I have a better term, but I am happy anyway!
    -feel/be proud of yourself
    -Use capital letters in, for example, Clinical Psychology.

    ResponderEliminar