viernes, 10 de abril de 2009

My lovely mobile

My mobile it's one of my favorite piece of technology, I got it before last year, my mom gave it to me. It's not the lastest fashion, but it's pretty, small and soooo useful!

I use this device the most of time, it's useful for to get in touch with some many people, I use it for to tell good morning to my boyfriend at the morning, to call my mom and dad, my friends, etc. We can always be located and if you get lost you can call wherever you are and you can be found, for example, hehe. But you can also use it for to be connected on internet, to get pictures (my favorite function) and to record videos... I love my mobile!

My life won't be the same without it, it makes life easier... one of the best invention ever!

6 comentarios:

  1. Jenny, is lovely that you call your boyfriend in the morning... What is his name?

    I know you cellphone, and i can say that it is very functional and has entertaining games.
    And takes good photos! like this in the
    psychiatric hospital.

    well,
    see you on monday!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Some suggestions

    .."it is useful to get.."
    ".I use it to say goog morning ....".."
    "..in the morning.."
    "..use it to be connected.."

    See you
    Lici

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Jenny! I knew that you would talk about your cellphone and know that your life will definitely not be the same without it, excellent and tender description my friend, see you, take care =)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello my friend!!
    It is a very good description!
    Because your mobile is very beatiful and functional, I love it!

    Take care of it! please!!!
    Jajajaj
    :)

    see you, take care!
    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. hello dear jenny!!
    I writed of my movil too, but the yours is more beautiful than mine.

    kisses..

    ResponderEliminar