jueves, 30 de abril de 2009

Leaving everything behind

Well, I will tell you about a nice image that I catched with my camera. This is one of my favorite picture, it was took by me a couple of years ago. I took it in Parque Forestal with Priscila a brazilian cousin who was visiting Chile.

This picture shows a girl who is walking through a park on a cloudy and cold afternoon. Personally that day was a very sad day, I was feeling blue and a little bit disappointed about preview facts in my life. In some way that girl symbolized a part of me that was longing to leave everything behind, that’s why I like that image. It’s quite special to me.

Nowadays I look back and I still feel weird about the moment I was passing through , maybe I had no reason to feel the way I felt in that moment.

Well I hope you enjoy my picture.

I must confess I got depress once again hahaha… I’m just kidding =D

1 comentario:

  1. Dear Student
    Some suggestions in CAPITAL LETTERS

    Well, I will tell you about a nice image that I CAUGHT with my camera. This is one of my favorite picturES, it was tAKEN by me a couple of years ago. I took it in Parque Forestal with Priscila a brazilian cousin who was visiting Chile.

    This picture shows a girl who is walking through a park IN cloudy and cold afternoon. Personally that day was a very sad day, I was feeling blue and a little bit disappointed about previOUS facts in my life. In some way that girl symbolized a part of me that was longing to leave everything behind, that’s why I like that image. It’s quite special to me.

    Nowadays I look back and I still feel weird about the moment I was passing through , maybe I had no reason to feel the way I felt in that moment.

    Well I hope you enjoy my picture.

    I must confess I got depressED once again hahaha… I’m just kidding =

    VERY FEW MISTAKES
    GRADE: 70

    ResponderEliminar