viernes, 15 de mayo de 2009

Aleksandr Romanovich Luria

In my opinion there’re many important people in my field, it’s hard to say or choose one of them.
Whatever, as it’s known, I like physiological psychology and I can’t not to mention Aleksandr Romanovich Luria. He was born in Russia and he was an intellectual who conducted important research in the field of general psychology, special education, psychogenetic, ethnopsychology, psychophysiology and psycholinguistics. I think he’s the best because he gathers all the element of psychology that I like most… he has contributed to the development of psychology in many ways.
One of his contributions is in the area of neuropsychology; he’s the father of it. He worked with brain injured soldiers from the World War II and he bases his studies on damaged cortical functions, that is to say, language, attention, memory, executive functions, perception, literacy and numeracy.
He studies symptons, localitation of cortex functions, diagnosis… I believe he did a great job! He’s such a genius!

1 comentario:

  1. Some suggestions
    -"can´t mention.."
    -"elements of..."

    Very good

    LICI

    ResponderEliminar