viernes, 22 de mayo de 2009

Travelling in time (and dreams)

First of all I would like to be happy and satisfied with myself and with my achievements in professional area. I will still be very young and probably I will be studying, perhaps doing my specialization in other country… that’s what I would like to do sometimes.
Personally, I don’t know… actually I must confess that I’m quite scare about future, I’d like to be with my boyfriend until then, maybe living with him!! hehe and getting independence from my parents hehe. I will be a children psychologist (I believe! unless I decided to change my career) I will love what I was doing… above all things I will feel that I found my vocation in life.
My ideal future is with my family healthy, living with my boyfriend (happily together, of course), working in Teletón, travelling every year, doing researches and getting fun (of courseeeeee…), I mean happy, fulfilled and learning every day about how to fight in this world and how to be a better person and how to make this world a better place.

1 comentario:

  1. Some suggestions
    "in another country.."
    "scared.."
    "what I am doing.."
    "I feel that I have found..."
    LICI

    ResponderEliminar