jueves, 8 de octubre de 2009

Beautiful Pets!!!

Today I will talk about pets! Our dearest animals!
Well, I have a pet, it’s a nice little dog that I love very much, her name is Channel she came to our house in 1998 when she was 2 mouths, actually she’s 11, despite of her age she’s like a puppy, so lovely and tender, something that makes her very special is that she’s sooo polite! In that aspects she’s like a human being! In my home she’s so loved and cared.
So far I have had a lot of pets, between them, one rabbit, one cat, four hamsters, six dogs, four birds, two frogs I think that all I guess.
My life would be surely different without pets, I guess I would always feel that it’s something missing in my life, they’re like loyal friends, they accompany you and they distract you, that’s why I think is important to have a pet too, actually dogs are used for rehabilitation therapy like canotherapy, horses are used in hypotherapy and dolphins are used for the same reason.
I think it’s important for children to take care of pets because it can promove responsibility, it promoves love and respect to animals and nature and they can play with them.
I don’t exclude the possibility of adopting a homeless animal, actually I’ve done it before, his name was Bruno, but he couldn’t get use to live in a house, so he left.
It’s sad thinking about the animals left in Chaiten, I would never do something like it, I can't imagine make a animal suffer!! That was terrible! But their owners may had a powerful reason.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario