viernes, 30 de octubre de 2009

Friends! friends! friends!


Hello! Today I am going to talk to you about a very special topic to me, about my friends!
I don’t think that I have only one closest friend, I wouldn’t like to rank them, I think I have many special friends, some of them I met at school, at university and others at my volunteer. I love them a lot in different ways.
I think I can make friends easily, I like meeting new people I am a very open and friendly person. In relation to it I even have made friends over the internet, actually I still keep them relatively close to me.
A friend should be someone who listens to you when your down or confused, who supports you in hard moments, someone to laugh (out loud!) with. In my opinion a friend must be loyal, cheerful, kind, nice, reliable, someone who wants you well, who are with you in hard moments and respects me. Friends are to make your life in this world a happier journey and to demonstrate you that unconditional generosity exists and it has a shape of a person.
I sincerely consider myself a good friend, I can sacrifice myself for making my friend happy, I’m a good listener, I’m always attentive to their need and for helping them with anything. Despite of my good experiences, I have had bad experiences too, I had friend who let me down, it hurt so much in that moment, but I got over it, it was difficult, but I did it.
I still keep in touch with my childhood and high school friends they are very valuable people, sometimes I miss them a lot when I remember when we were children, when we played and our long talks about many topics.
I think friends should be forever, they are like little angels who guide you and protect you. We must take care of them.

3 comentarios:

  1. My friend!
    I agree with you and I think you have all the characteristics of a very good friend :)
    kisses.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Dear friend!

    You're one of my best friends
    thanks for being so!

    I love you much!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That's an insightful view of frienship. And I can see your friends share your opinion of yourself as a friend.
    i've made some corrections to your post and suggested come changes.

    Hello! Today I am going to talk to you about a very special topic to me : my friends!
    I don’t think that I have only one close friend AND I wouldn’t like to rank them. RATHER I think I have many special friends, some of them I met at school, OTHERS at university and SOME others at my volunteer WORK. I love them a lot in different ways.
    I think I can make friends easily, I like meeting new people AND I SEE MYSELF AS a very open and friendly person. In relation to THIS I even have made friends over the internet AND actually I still keep them relatively close to me.
    A friend should be someone who listens to you when you ARE down or confused, who supports you in hard moments AND someone to laugh (out loud!) with. In my opinion a friend must be loyal, cheerful, kind, nice AND reliable, someone who wISHES you well, who IS with you in hard moments and respects YOU. Friends are to make your life in this world a happier journey and to SHOW you that unconditional generosity exists and it has THE shape of a person.
    I sincerely consider myself a good friend. I can sacrifice myself for making my friend happy, I’m a good listener, I’m always attentive to their needS and READY TO HELP them with anything. Despite (/) my good experiences, I have had bad experiences, too/AS WELL. I had friend who ONCE let me down, it hurt BADLY AT that moment, but I got over it; it was difficult, but I MADE it.
    I still keep in touch with my childhood and high school friends. They are very valuable people AND sometimes I miss them a lot when I remember when we were children, when we played and our long talks about many topics.
    I think friends should be forever, they are like little angels who guide you and protect you. We must take care of them.

    ResponderEliminar